The Saline Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019 Saline Salutes Awards. Nominations have been collected and the honorees were then selected by a panel of community leaders representing a cross-section of the Saline area.
The Saline Salutes Awards, presented annually, are the most widely respected and prestigious recognition of the citizen contributions from individuals living or working in the Saline area.
This year’s honorees are:
- Citizens of the Year – David & Priscilla Olsen
- Lifetime Achievement – David Rhoads
- Orrin Parsons Distinguished Veteran – Carl Weller
- First Responder Award – Ofc. Robert Cole, Sgt Matthew Hornbeck, Ofc. Don Lupi & Disp. Terry Seames
- Hometown Hero-Active Duty – Cpt. Todd Osborne Jr. Michigan Army National Guard
- Youth of the Year – Alex Bargo
These outstanding award recipients will be honored at the 30th Annual Saline Salutes Awards Program on Friday, March 15 at 5:30 p.m. at EHM Senior Solutions Center located in Saline.
Cost for the event is $22 for Adults, /$42 Couples & $15 for Students, ages 6-18. Included is a reception with entertainment, strolling dinner, desserts, 2 drink tickets, along with the Awards Presentation Ceremony.
Please make reservations & purchasing of tickets online www.salinechamber.org.
The event is generously sponsored by EHM Senior Solutions -Saline.
Other sponsors are Brewed Awakenings, CVS Pharmacy, JKC Plumbing Services, LaFontaine, Saline Community Ed.