SACC of Saline, Ml looking for a new full-time Executive Director. The ideal candidate will be a community-oriented "people person" with excellent communication skills, the ability to work with local governments, strong regional contacts and internal administrative staff. This position requires experience in finance, budgeting, economic development, fund-raising, event promotion, and marketing. Learn more about this active organization at www.salinechamber.com.
BBA degree preferred or equivalent experience. Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements or requests for more information, to the attention of the Saline Chamber Human Resources Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is August 31, 2018.
The Saline Area Chamber of Commerce (SACC) is looking for a new full-time Executive Director. The ideal candidate would be a dynamic leader with public speaking skills and the ability to manage many diverse relationships amongst chamber members, the board of directors, various partners, and staff. The candidate needs to be community-minded, in order to make decisions daily on what is best for the chamber and its members while also looking out for the greater business community the chamber serves.
To manage the daily activities and effectiveness of promoting the business community in the Saline area and the five surrounding townships, through both personal efforts, partnerships, and working with internal staff.
- Reports to the SACC Board President
- Works with the Board of Directors, Committees and staff to develop and implement the SACC mission
- Recruits and retains members
- Develops relationships and collaborates with local and regional partners: City of Saline, Saline Main Street, Ann Arbor CVB, SBAM, SCORE, and the five surrounding townships
- Attends City Council and Township Trustee meetings
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the SACC office
- Maintains open communication with all Chamber members
- Four-year degree in business and/or equivalent experience
- Proficient in accounting software
- Experience creating and maintaining a budget
- Well organized, able to manage multiple events and programs at the same time while staying within budget
- Experience in economic development, event promotion and marketing, and fundraising
- Able to attend meetings and events outside regular business hours as needed
- Knowledge of the Saline area
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements by August 31, 2018, to the attention of the Saline Chamber Human Resources Committee at email@example.com.