MOPS is a ministry for moms of children birth through kindergarten. MOPS exists for every mom who shares a similar desire to be the best mom she can be. We meet to challenge and learn from each other and to encourage each other to realize and reach our potential as mothers, women, and leaders.
We’d love to have you join us on that journey!
Here are the basics about Keystone MOPS:
- For moms with kids birth through kindergarten
- Starts Wednesday, September 13, 9:15-11:30 a.m.
- Meets 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, September - May
- Keystone Church, 3375 Saline Waterworks Rd
- Opportunities for “girl time” and play dates
- A positive sisterhood of support and friendship
- Speakers, crafts and videos
- Childcare provided, nursing-friendly space
- First meeting free; then $50/semester,
- $31.95 registration fee for MOPS International
For more information please contact Angela Bridges at: firstname.lastname@example.org