Anxiety disorders and obsessive-compulsive disorder are common in children and adolescents. They can interfere with attending school and completing schoolwork. However, they are often undiagnosed and untreated.
• What are the common anxiety disorders?
• What is OCD and what other disorders are related to it?
• How do these problems run in families?
• What are some standard treatments for these problems?
• Who can participate in research on these problems?
Appropriate content for adults in the community, parents and teens.
A presentation by:
Gregory L. Hanna, M.D.,
Professor, Department of Psychiatry,
Section of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Michigan
*Attendance qualifies for 'On Your Own' Professional Development for
200SAS District employees