Saturday, July 15, 2017 - 10:00am
Mill Pond Park, W. Bennett St., Saline
- Gates open at 10 a.m., Saturday, July 15. Festival activities run until midnight.
- Stone Clover, CrossBow, Steel City Rovers, Brother Crowe, Peat in the Creel, Roane, Blue Caledonia, and Saline Fiddlers Philharmonic.
- Celtic Jam, Nutshell Trio, Ann Arbor Morris Dance, Irish Dance Company of Lansing, Motor City Irish Dancers, Ann Arbor Celtic Harpers, Dancin’ Feet, Commonwealth Dance, Damsha Ulsce Ban Mor, Tartan & Thistle Dance.
- Ring of Steel, Ann Arbor Sword Club, Barony of Cynnabar/Society for Creative Anachronism, Noble Company and Order of Saint Maurice, and jousting “knights” on horseback.
- Ancient Athletics: Heavy and Light Weight for distance; Weight Over Bar; Sheaf Toss; Caber Toss; and Braemar and Open Stone.
- Wee Folks Island; Millie the Mill Pond Monster; Hugh Irwin the Kilted Magician; sheep herding by “Dot” the border collie; pipe bands; Highland dance; textile arts; merchant village; music/dance workshops; and a variety of food and drink.
- Crowd participation: Haggis Hurl, and Golf Chipping
- Mastodon Celtic Challenge at 9 a.m., (separate cost and registration).
- Tickets at the gate: Adults $15; ages 65 and up $10; ages 13-17 $5
- FREE for ages 12 and under, and active military.
- Advance tickets online: $10 for adults; group of ten, $80.
- Pre-event tickets: $10 for adults at Saline City Hall, 100 N. Harris St., during Festival week.
- No pets allowed.
- Parking: Heritage and Woodland Meadows schools, Woodland Drive; free shuttle buses.
- Visit www.salineceltic.org