Come join us for a 7-week yoga and mindfulness workshop. The group will meet Wednesdays at 4:30-6pm, for 7 Wednesdays from September 27th to November 8th, 2017. If you can, please plan to arrive by 4:15 to gather and get prepared to the session.
In this group, we will engage in the following:
- Learn basic Yogic breathing, stretching, and relaxation techniques.
- Engage in beginner Mindfulness practices.
- Learn the theory behind the technique.
- Practice the technique in session.
- Instructions for practicing at home.
Participants will practice the application of mindfulness skills for daily life in an emotionally safe, positive group setting.
The group will happen in two parts: Part 1: Yoga and Part 2: Mindfulness Skills
Classes are facilitated by: Mansi Brat, Ph.D., LLPC, RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher)
For more information call (734) 944-3446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org