After several years with uncooperative weather, Saline Main Street will not be hosting Winterfest in 2019, however, the popularity of the Winterfest buttons lives on with the newly named Fabulous February (FebFeb) Buttons for 2019!
Spending dollars locally is always important and for the entire month of February, those who choose to support Saline Main Street with a $5 donation will receive a FabFeb button which will unlock specials, discounts and other surprises.
Examples of some of the specials offered are:
- Mac’s – Sunday-Thursday Free entrée with purchase of another of equal or greater value (not including Valentine’s Day
- Carrigan Café - 10 percent off beverages (one button for each person in group)
- Pineapple House – 10 percent off one item (some restrictions apply
- Mod Squad Salon – 10 percent of any service
- The Cheese Shop of Saline – Buy one sandwich get one of equal or lesser value for ½ off
- Downtown Dojo – 5 free Classes (new students only)
Additional specials will continue to be added to the list – keep up on the Saline Main Street website and Facebook Page. Buttons will be available many downtown locations including Carrigan Café, Mac’s Acadian Seafood Shack, Salt Springs Brewery, Brecon Grille, Pineapple House and Mod Squad Salon.
They make a great stocking stuffer!
Saline Main Street’s mission is to enhance the vitality of downtown as the social, cultural, economic, and historic heart of our community. If you would like more information about Saline Main Street please contact Holli Andrews, Executive Director, at (734) 316-2119 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org