Quantum Signal, an R&D company based in Saline seeks male and female drivers to participate in a research study on driver training. Subjects are sought that meet the following criteria:
- Between the ages of 16 and 18, or between 65 and 75.
- Have some driver’s training completed, a driving permit, or a license to drive.
- Are physically healthy enough to sit and participate for up to a two-hour study.
- Have no known negative reactions to driving simulators.
- Have not been diagnosed with ADHD.
- Have normal or corrected vision.
- Speak and read fluent English.
If you are eligible, you will be asked to attend two 90 minute appointments, spaced one week apart, in Saline, MI. At the appointments, you will be presented with instructional material and media, and asked to drive in a simulated driving environment. You will also be asked to complete brief surveys. Appointments are flexible and can accommodate weekends or weeknights. For participation, you will receive two gift cards worth $20 (one per session). For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-890-6550. We look forward to hearing from you!