- JCL Ranch Paradise- fresh, free range and antibiotic free eggs
- Marks Farm- local produce includes broccoli, brussel sprouts, potatoes, squash, cabbage, carrots, bird suet and more
- Finkbeiner Pretzels- (NEW vendor) selling homemade pretzels
- Dave’s Honey- raw local honey, bees wax, and other bee related items
- Kapnick Orchards- apples, cider, baked goods, fudge, donuts
- Four Corners Creamery- cheeses such as mozzarella, blue cheese, pimento, black pig salame, mustards, Peppalo Bean to Bar Chocolate and more
- Celtic Dairy- goat milk soap, chap stick, cat nip and more
- Sweet Creations by Michele- delicious baked vegan goods including German chocolate brownies
- Delice Patisserie- croissants, madeleines, turnovers and tartlets
- Ed’s Bread- local made assorted breads, muffins, cookies and other baked goods
- Nirit’s Gluten Free Baked Goods- gluten free, soy free and dairy free organic non-GMO bread, cookies and cakes
- Pick Mi- leaf vegetables, mushrooms, spinach, potatoes, duck and chicken eggs, authentic tortillas
- Sue Hendricks- sewn bags, bowl holders, signs, ghost pepper salt
- Dandylion Design- handmade earring, necklaces, essential oil necklaces, bracelets and beaded jewelry
- Flo’s Bakery- assortment of breads, toffee bars and cookies
- Hankrajewel- one of a kind handmade piece of jewelry…handcrafted out of copper, silver and metal
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on events every Saturday! And don't forget to bring the kids and help us Find Daisy the Farmers Market cow!
We also accept credit cards, SNAP/EBT and DUFB.
The Farmers Market is held at:
7265 N Ann Arbor St
Tons of parking is available in the SE parking lot. Enter through those main doors.
Reminder: No pets allowed in Liberty School without a companion permit. Thank you