Starting your New Years Resolution? The indoor winter market has a ton of fresh local fruits, vegetables, eggs, meat, fresh baked goods as well as locally made cheese, hand-made crafts and so much more!
- JCL Ranch Paradise- fresh, free range and antibiotic free eggs
- Marks Farm- local produce includes broccoli, brussel sprouts, potatoes, squash, cabbage, carrots, bird suet and more
- Dave’s Honey- raw local honey, bees wax, and other bee related items
- Kapnick Orchards- apples, cider, baked goods, fudge, donuts
- More… - beautiful artisanal baked goods, this week’s features will be chocolate pistachio sable (French shortbread cookies) and salted butter with Belgium chocolate chunks cookies rolled in sugar in the raw, coconut cupcakes and fresh lemon squares
- Farmer Bruce- migro-greens the best greens on the scene
- Dood’s Killer Corn- locally made kettle corn in an assortment of flavors
- Four Corners Creamery- cheeses such as mozzarella, blue cheese, pimento, black pig salame, mustards and more
- Celtic Dairy- goat milk soap, chap stick, cat nip and more
- Delice Patisserie- croissants, madeleines, turnovers and tartlets
- Ed’s Bread- local made assorted breads, muffins, cookies and other baked goods
- Nirit’s Gluten Free Baked Goods, gluten free, soy free and dairy free organic non-GMO bread, cookies and cakes
- Pick Mi- leaf vegetables, mushrooms, spinach, potatoes, duck and chicken eggs, authentic tortillas
- Dees Greeting Cards- one of a kind, handmade greeting cards called “Iris Folding”
- Fresh- locally roasted coffee beans and freshly ground coffee
- Legacy Bar- whole food plant-based energy bars in chocolate cherry and oatmeal raison
- Dandylion Design- handmade beaded jewelry
- Hankrajewel- beautiful handmade metal and copper jewelry
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on events every Saturday! And don't forget to bring the kids and help us Find Daisy the Farmers Market cow!
We also accept credit cards, SNAP/EBT and DUFB.
The Farmers Market is held at:
7265 N Ann Arbor St
Tons of parking is available in the SE parking lot. Enter through those main doors.
Reminder: No pets allowed in Liberty School without a companion permit. Thank you