On March 21 at 6 p.m. at Heritage School Saline Area Schools hosts a Young 5's and Kindergarten Information / Registration Night. This evening allows for parents to learn more about these programs and complete the registration process for the 2017/18 school year.
The district's online registration process is now active. Registration is a two-part process:
1. Complete online registration information ahead of the March 21st evening at the following site:
2. Turn in appropriate paperwork to be scanned into the system (beginning on March 21):
* Proof of Residency (two forms of ID are required)
* Original Birth Certificate
* Most recent immunization records with proof of vision screening
* Proof of Guardianship (If Applicable)
Please complete as much of the registration process as possible before coming to the Information/Registration Night.
- Families who complete registration that evening will receive a FREE Saline Hornet backpack!
- Free Childcare provided by Saline Community Education Childcare for all attending families. Please NOTE: We are only able to care for children who are potty trained at this event. Children will be able to play games, do arts and crafts and will have an opportunity to board a Saline Area Schools bus as a preview to going to school.
- 6:00 p.m. Informational Meeting in the Media Center
- 7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Registration in the Gym
- 6:00 p.m. Informational Meeting in the Cafeteria
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Registration in the Gym
More information can be found on the district's Registration site